MUSIC ASKS these are actually pretty hard but why not.
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself
bread is so fucking good man I could prob eat an entire bakery in 25 minutes or less
what a beautiful person
And to the introverted theatre kids, public speakers with social anxiety, and florists with allergies.
Somewhere in the distance, Beethoven’s ghost is applauding.
my love for this post reaches no limits
I got red lipstick today and I’m kinda in love
goodnight moon. goodnight Milky Way. goodnight Ursa Major (UMa I dSph). goodnight 24IC 1613 (UGC 662.350.
You can read up to 500 words per minute
THIS MADE ME CRY WHAT THE FUCK
I have an android app that does this and let me tell you, reading slashfic at 700wpm is a near-spiritual experience.
that’s the scariest way to hold a phone ever
your phone is captain America
in all my years that i have been on this earth i have not played spin the bottle once. does this mean that i’ve never actually lived? do a lot of people actually even play spin the bottle? or is its importance and prevalence stretched and exaggerated in media? these are the questions of the hour
Are teen parties with alcohol and red solo cups even real?!!?!
Has anyone ever participated in a food fight?!?
THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT JOKE